Here are a few tips to help you choose a Welsh Girl’s Name:
- Take your time choosing a name there’s no rush.
- Talk about possible names with your partner and family.
- Try out lots of different combinations (see our interactive Welsh names for girls tool)
- Look for names that fit well together. For example, a short first name, a long middle name and a short surname sometime works well.
- Visualise the name by calling a child by that name when your cross with them. Does it still sound ok?
- Check the spelling of name make sure you get it correct.
- Nothing too hideous – your child will have to live with the name for their lifetime.
- Think the name/s over for a week or two and go through the same process again do you still like the same Welsh names?
Get Your FREE eBook “The Essential Baby Checklist and Buying Tips”
when signing up to our mailing list and you’ll also receive the latest reviews and offers on baby products.
Post your suggestion and tips below if you think that it will help others to choose a Welsh girls name.